Power division issues warning
PCB names 16-member squad
Ties between Pakistan, Bangladesh improved after Sheikh Hasina' ouster.
The incident prompted condemnation statements from Pakistan and several other countries.
The SP City stated that cases were registered at Shahdara and Shahdara Town police stations following multiple complaints.
Iran-US war has affected peace in ME
Reports further indicate that Hesson is not in favour of Rizwan’s inclusion in the ODI format
Notification also issued in this connection
Typically, the animals are brought to the facility two to three months prior to the sacrificial season.
The scope of the investigation has been expanded, and further arrests are expected as inquiries progress.
According to the General Authority for Statistics, a total of 1,673,230 pilgrims performed Hajj last year.
The Court sources said that in 2023, 85,000 cases were filed; in 2024, 91,0000; and in 2025, the number of divorce cases rose to 1,00,000.
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif approved public holidays from Tuesday to Thursday for the religious festival.
Taijul completed a six-wicket haul by dismissing Khurram Shahzad for a duck to seal Bangladesh’s victory.
Route to be launched after Eid
According to reports, the first baby was born on 9 May, while the remaining three were delivered on 14 May. The newborns include two boys and two girls.
Speaking emotionally about the upcoming sacrifice, he admitted it would be extremely difficult for the family.
The Teaching Staff Association said that the strike has been postponed until the final decision of the disciplinary committee.
Donald Trump had been urging the Israeli president to set the premier free.
Sanam attended this year's Cannes Film Festival.
Eid will be celebrated on May 27 in Saudi Arabia.
Bundibugyo Ebola was first identified in Uganda’s Bundibugyo
CDF Munir interacted with officers and troops of formations deployed in Balochistan
He added that the animal is bathed daily using shampoo suitable for livestock.
He further claimed that attempts were being made to deprive the public of their right to vote and weaken the political system.
The Iranian proposal, as described by the senior Iranian source, appeared similar in many respects to Iran's previous offer, which U.S. President Donald Trump rejected last week as "garbage".
In his statement, Omar Hayat claimed that he is 23 years old and has no connection whatsoever with the murder, adding that he had never even travelled to Islamabad.
The pilgrims have been advised to keep their documents ready.
Monday, May 18, marks the first day of Zil Hajj